11 Steps Your Optimal Oral Beauty Care
Professional Dental Advice from Sonia Pellerino, Biological, Registered Dental Hygienist,
1. Set your Intention for the day. Set your intention while you are opening each one of our products. Mindfully Repeat silently while you are cleaning an affirmation, prayer, or mantra. Repattern-reprogram and be present. Get control over your mind. Pick your mindset. Teeth are alive and connected by meridians to each cell in your body, your teeth refract energy and speak to your body. Command your day. Embody your power of who you are.
2. RINSE with Ocean Blend Antibacterial Mouth Rinse. Quick swish and spit into your sink- release love into our waters.
3. TONGUE SCRAPE Gently in the present moment, scrape tongue setting your morning intention for the day.
4. OIL PULLING with Awaken Coconut Oil Therapy Rinse with Essential Oils Morning Pre-Rinse: Mindfully rinse for 30 seconds to 6 minutes, morning time, on an empty stomach. Spit in the trash bin, not sink. Release your intention.
5. FLOSS with Nirvana Flossing Oil, if needed RUBBER TIP with Flossing Oil: Mindfully glide
1-2 drops of Nirvana Flossing Oil onto floss, make sure floss extends up to 2 mm under the gum line. Forming a "C" shape, hugging front and back with each tooth. If needed, Apply Flossing Oil to your Rubber Tip along the gum line, don't push it in between the teeth. Silently repeat with each glide your affirmation, prayer, or mantra being present with self-love, connecting to your inner beauty.
6. Mindful BRUSH -2 minutes, with a pearl size, of our Lifestyle Toothpastes Collection. Our Super Luxurious, Cacao+Hydroxyapatite Mineral Rich Prebiotic Toothpastes support your lifestyle. Stimulate your mind with aromatherapy organic and wildcrafted botanical essential oils. Have a look at our website for our recommended Oral Beauty Ritual for the toothpaste you are using. We suggest not using the same toothpaste for morning lunch dinner. Your needs of the day change, aromatherapy helps you to be the best version of yourself.
Our founder, Biological Dental Hygienist's Toothbrush recommends using Kyoui electric toothbrush. "What I have seen clinically, over a decade is an oval-shaped head with a non-oscillating head, cleans along your gum line and between your teeth far better. We do not recommend using a circular brush head, I have seen over and over again too much plaque being missed and recession and gum disease prevailing with its inadequacy. I can tell when you are using a circular round brush head in the dental chair. " Sonia Pellerino RDH.
Visit our online store to purchase your EMF Free Kyoui Sonic Toothbrush for adults and kids. Oval shape, each bristle moves independently, and it's gentle sonic motion. It's challenging to get a circular head onto a rectangular/square-shaped tooth, especially when you have recession and root exposure. If you like using a manual toothbrush we love to brush with bamboo toothbrushes. Make sure your bristles are soft to extra soft.
Use our Clean Toothbrush Solution, cleaning solution after each morning-lunch-bedtime brush to clean viruses, bacteria, fungus from your toothbrush.
7. TONGUE SCRAPE Use a copper or stainless-steel tongue scraper. Gently 1-3 strokes- the pressure is the weight of a dime.
8. RINSE Ocean Antibacterial Blend Mouth Rinse. Rinse and spit with Ocean Antibacterial Blend Mouth Rinse. Look into the mirror- smile and say aloud, "I love you. thank you, I am grateful for you ______ (say your name.)
9. Tooth Vitamin Treatment: Wet toothbrush, shake excess water off, dip your damp toothbrush into Nirvana Fairy Dust-brush teeth gently-leave on- no rinsing.
10. Extra Care: GUM MASK Once a week or when needed apply our Nirvana Dental Apothecary Toothpastes as a gum mask to your gums and teeth. A thin smear layer, like applying lotion to your skin on your face. Allow sitting on your teeth and gums- 5-10 minutes. Followed by massaging your gums with Nirvana Flossing Oil. Give your gums and teeth a facial. Soothing, revitalizing, and invigorating after completing step 8.
11. Extra Care: Using a Nirvana Oral Irrigation Dental Syringe daily, weekly, or when needed. Filling with Nirvana Flossing Oil, or saltwater, or Ocean Antibacterial Rinse when you have completed step 8.
Our 11 Steps To Optimal Oral Health does not replace visiting your Biological Dentist and Biological Dental Hygienist every 3-4 months for your professional biological dental cleaning. Looking for a biological dental office- we can help guide you in the right direction.
Have a conversation with your dental professionals on our 11 steps, asking if any modifications are necessary to benefit your individual oral care needs.